My fashionistas, when you will see this post, I am sure you will say this to yourself ”wish I’d thought of this!” For fashionistas, nothing is more joyful than sporting a cost-free Look! Have you ever thought of matching your lippie and your skirt? May be, may be not! This is officially a Look and guess what! Absolutely cost-free!
This is why I give importance to shop more for wardrobe staples! A red pencil skirt, a monochrome striped T-shirt/ Top, a black tote, a pair of black stilletos, a bright red lipstick are few of the items that almost all of us have in our collection of fashion accessories and clothes, don’t we? Just assemble them together and there you go! Match your lippie and skirt/jeans and combine it with animal print or classic breton stripes to get a classy fashionista Look like I did here. The only new buy of this Look is the black large tote that I got only last week for my day to day workwear collection.
This weekend, I had an appointment with my hair stylist after 3 months. After a good hair cut, I headed to Hyde Park in London to enjoy a sunny afternoon with Londoners and later walked in and around of Soho and Piccadilly circus to grab a bite of the ”finest ice-cream and gelato” of London from Gelupo.
What Was I Wearing:
1. Zara Pencil skirt with frills on the hem.
2. H&M breton striped T-shirt with buttons on the shoulder and on the cuff.
3. H&M large black tote.
4. Black stilletos from Almas, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
5. Vintage large gypsy ring from Spitafields market, London.
6. Collar styled smooth spiked necklace is from an independent designer couple who comes and showcases their products at the Sunday Up marketin Bricklane, London.
7. Revlon Bali Brown nail lacquer.
8. Michael Kors rose gold watch.
9. Vintage sunnies from a garage sale in NYC.
10. Illamasqua red lipstick (This one gets all the votes from all my fashionistas)0