My fashionistas, I am not very fond of T-shirts. T-shirts and jeans are probably the most overtly used attire. But when Tees are this cute, why not! Instead of pairing it with a washed out denim, I dig out my white denim capri and team it up with multi-colored accessories. Simple, comfortable and fuss-free fashionista look for a summer day out.
I sported this Look during a summer holiday in Czech Republic. My day in Prague-the capital of Czech Republic, spent in walking around the Old Jewish quarter and see a few street performers while waiting for the sun to go down. From there, we (my travel partner, photographer and life partner all in one) ventured back down Charles Bridge, spent hours in every nook and corner of Prague castle, the cathedral and then on to the street markets where I found some funky handmade earrings, creative stationaries, paintings by local street artists.
Prague is known to be a romantic city for its unique architecture of the old town square, this is why, probably, you see many young couples from accross the world come here to get marrried or do their wedding photoshoot, I happen to click few pictures for one such couple from far east.
Top tip: Break an all whitewashed look with some funky colorful accessories unless it’s a wedding gown;)
Try it, if you like it, drop me a line at the comment section as I like to hear what you have to say:)
1. White denim capri from Madame
2. White Girl face Tee from Primark
3. Vintage sunnies from Portobello Road, London .
4. Hairband from Forever21.
5. Gypsy ring from Dilli Haat, India.
6. Neckchain with peacock locket from Accessorize.
7. Yellow ballerina from Primark.
8. White flower handbag from Bangkok.
9. Multi-colored threaded bangles from Dilli Haat, India.
10. Barry M green nail paint0