Below some frequently asked questions and their answers. If your query is not found below feel free to email us.
- What kind of camera do you use? I use a Canon DSLR. I have a few different lenses, a flash and a tripod.
- Who takes your pictures ? My partner takes my pictures (I take all other shots including food, travel, beauty, landscapes etc).
- May I use your photographs on my site? Of course! Please just make sure to link back to my blog as my images are all copyrighted.
- What program do you use to make your collages? Ribbet.
- On what platform do you host your blog? I initially started my blog on WordPress and am now on a custom Duet theme.
- I want to start a blog. Any tips? Write as often as you can. Provide compelling content and high quality photographs. Make sure your site is clean and easy to read. Find other blogs that you admire and take note of what it is you like about their sites. The most important piece of advice is to write about things that bring you joy and that you’re truly passionate about!
- I just started a blog. Can you check it out and give me advice on how to improve it? While I’d love to be able to help people with their specific sites, unfortunately I don’t have the time to do so.
- Where did you get the piece of clothing you’re wearing in your outfit post? I provide all of the information about the things that I wear in the end of each outfit post.
- How do you make a living writing your blog? You can make a living by working on your blog full-time and generate revenue through display advertisements, selective affiliate links, marketing consultations and collaborations.
- Can I interview you for a school project? Yes, you can! I am here to help.
- Can I send you a product to review? Yes, you can! Just send me a sample of the product and I will write a review featuring images of me using the product and a close-up of the product itself.
- Can I take you with me when going for shopping to help me to choose the right kind of clothes for me? Yes, you can for a small fee and as long as it is in London. Free air tickets are welcome if you want me to join you outside the United Kingdom 🙂
- How many countries you visit generally in a year? We generally visit around 4-5 countries each year. In 2014 for example, we visited USA, Croatia, Argentina, Peru, Italy, Austria and Serbia.